商务电话订机票对话
商务出差首先要订机票,下面来看看小编分享的商务电话订机票对话吧。
商务电话:订机票
Dolores: Hello! Dolores speaking…
你好,我是Dolores。
Tim: Ah yes, hello. I’d like to enquire about flights to Hong Kong from Kennedy Airport in New York, please. I’m off to a conference at the end of the month - Thursday 22nd until Tuesday 27th. Could you tell me about the flight availability and prices?
你好,我要订一张从纽约Kennedy机场到香港的机票。我要去那里开个会,时间是这个月末的22号礼拜四到27号礼拜二。告诉我一下能订的航班和价格。
Dolores: Certainly. Do you want to go economy, business or first class?
好的。请问你是要坐经济舱,商务舱还是头等舱?
Tim: Well, I’d like to go first class, but unfortunately I’ll have to go economy - company rules, you see.
头等舱,但是如果没有,我也可以坐经济舱。公司规定没有办法。
Dolores: Yes, sure, I understand. How many of you will be travelling?
好的,我理解。你要订几张?
Tim: Ah, it’s just me.
只是我。
Dolores: Okay, so that’s one seat … economy … New York - Kennedy to Hong Kong Airport.
好的,这里有一个座位,
经济舱,纽约Kennedy到香港机场。Tim: And how much will that be?
那多少钱?
Dolores: Let me see … to qualify for the discount rate, you need to stay over a Saturday, which you are doing … Yes, that’ll be $830.
我看看,打折后,你需要留到周六后……恩,是830美元。
Tim: Right, and does that include airport tax?
好的,包括税了吗?
Dolores: No, tax is another $70 on top of that.
不包括,税要另外付70美元。
Tim: Okay. Can I book that, then?
好的,现在能订票了吗?
Dolores: Certainly.
当然可以。
Dolores: Can I help you with anything else?
还有什么能帮您?
Tim: Yes, I'd like to book a hotel room too, for the full five nights. Could you check if the Regency Hotel has any rooms free?
是的,我还想订个酒店房间,五晚。你帮我看看Regency有没有空房间?
Dolores: Yes, they do.
他们有空房间。
Tim: And is there a discount rate for conference delegates?
会议代表有没有折扣?
Dolores: Yes, there is. I think it's 10% but I can check that for you.
有的。应该能打9折。
Tim: Okay, do you mind if I book it provisionally for now and I'll call you back later to confirm? I just need to check one or two details.
我可以现在先临时预定等下再打电话回来确认吗?我需要检查一两个细节。
Dolores: That's fine, sir. Can I help you with anything else?
好的。还有什么能帮您?
Tim: No, that's all for now. As I said, I'll call you back.
没有了。我会再打给你的。
Useful Phrases
常用语句
I’d like to enquire about flights
我想问下航班情况
Could you tell me about the flight availability?
能告诉我下能乘坐的航班吗?
Do you want to go economy, business or first class?
你想做经济舱还是商务舱还是头等舱?
How many of you will be travelling?
你要订几张票?
Does that include airport tax?
包括税收了吗?
No, tax is another $70 on top of that
没有,税费写在机票上方是70美金
Can I book that, then?
我现在能订票了吗?
I’d like to book a hotel room
我要预定个旅馆房间。
Could you check if the hotel has any rooms free?
你能帮我看一下有没有空房间吗?
Is there a discount rate?
有打折吗?
Do you mind if I book it provisionally?
我能临时订房吗?
I’ll call you back later to confirm
好的我会再等给你确认。