外贸交易产品介绍对话
外贸交易中不可少的是产品介绍,一起来看看外贸交易产品介绍对话吧。
同类产品介绍
Strange looking handle on that COffee mug.isn't it'
A:那个咖啡杯的握把看起来很奇怪,不是吗?
We submitted two designs to our buyers. This one.and one with the mug indented to form a grip. They chose this one.
B:我们提供两种样式给本公司客户。这一种,还有另一种是锯齿状的握把,他们选择这一 种。'
What's the advantage? Price.l suppose.
A:它的优点是什么?我想是价格吧!
No.this type cleans better, no crevices between the body and handle joint.
B:不是的,这一种容易清洗,在杯身和握把之间没有
缝隙。What deliveries are you quoting nowadays on orders such as oursv
A:如果我们要订货,几时可以交货呢?
We can make shipment within one month from receipt of order.
B:我们会在接到订单后一个月内交货
A: You don't do much in porcelain tiles and ornaments do you?
A:贵公司不太经营瓷砖和装饰材料,是吗?
B: We do a fair amount in tiles. and in insulators for electrica appliances. But kitchenware and tableware are our mainlines.
我们经营相当数量的瓷砖,以及电器用品的绝缘体。但是厨房用具和餐具是本公司主要系列产品
A I see. Well. keep up the good work. See you later.
A:我明白了:好,继续保持你们的优良业绩吧!下次见.
限定条件订货
A: l'm ready to place an order with you. but only one condition tha the goods are confined to Australia. Can you do that'.
A:我现在准备向你们汀货,但是唯一的条件足货品只限卖给澳大利亚的敝公司,你们能办到吗?
B: Well.l haven't made such arrangements with the factory yet. So l'd like to make sure if it is acceptable to the factory before making a commitment to you.
B:哦,我还未曾跟工厂有过如此的约定,因此在我回答你之前,得先向工厂方面确认一下,这样是否可以接受
A: All right.but l'm busy. How long will it be before you can finish the talk'.
A:好的,但我很忙,你和他们谈话需要多久?
B: I won't be too long,l suppose. Just let me ring them , will you'/
B:我想不会耽搁很久的,请让我打个电话给他们可以吗?
A: Go ahead.
A:请。
B: Thank you.
B:谢谢。