外贸网上贸易产品介绍对话
这是外贸网上贸易中关于产品介绍的对话,一起来学习吧。
could you tell me something about them产品介绍
a: oh! so many kinds. could you tell me something about them?
噢,这么多种类啊!请你介绍一下好吗?
b: our company on the internet is mainly handling the export of farm products,including grain, bea
n, walnut, peanut, etc. what kinds of products are you interested in most?我们网上公司主要经营农产品,如谷物、大豆、核桃、花生等。你对哪种产品最感兴趣?
a: we want to find out if you can supply walnut meat and peanut kernels.
我们想知道你们是否能够提供核桃仁和花生仁。
b: yes, you can. we have many suppliers with good reputation. we have many inquiries and orders recently.
没问题,我们有许多信誉良好的供货商。近来我们接到许多询价和订货。
a: then how about the prices?
价格如何?
b: could you give me an indication of the quantities that you require?
能告诉我们你们所需要的数量吗?
a: walnut meat 100 tons and peanut kernels 80 tons.
核桃仁100吨,花生仁80吨。
b: well, these two commodities are selling quite well and in high demand these days. for walnut meat the price is us$ 1000 per ton, and peanut kernels us$ 700 per tons.
这些产品进来销售得很好,需求量很大,核桃仁的价格为每吨1000元,花生仁每吨700元。
a: that seems rather high for a good customer. will you give me a discount if i pay cash?
这对好顾客来说太高了,如果付现金,你能打折吗?
b: i should think we can come to some kind of agreement.
我想我们可以商量。
a: good. and what about delivery? when can you deliver them?
好。送货怎么样?什么时候可以送到?
b: we have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs. delivery will be made ten days after receipt of your l/c.
我们有足够的库存,能满足你们的需求。收到你方的信用证后10天即可发货。
a: that's good. as to details of the transaction. i'll call you later.
很好。至于交易详情我会给你打电话。
重点讲解
1. it seems that... 据说……
they seem to know what they're doing. 他们好像明白他们做的事情。
it seems/seemed as if.../as though... 看样子……
it always seemed as though they would marry in the end. 久而久之,看来他们终归得结婚。