「对话」北京一直在变化
「对话」北京一直在变化
Dialogue IA: Hello, Mr. Clark. How are you?
A: 你好,克拉克先生。你好吗?
B: Good to see you, Mr. Wang. This is my colleague, Mr. Hogg, David Hogg.
B: 很高兴见到你,王先生。这是我的同事,豪格先生,大卫-豪格。
A: Pleased to mee you, Mr. Hogg.
A: 很高兴见到你,豪格先生。
B: David's from Melbourne, Australia.
B: 大卫从澳大利亚的墨尔本来。
Dialogue II
A: And how do you like China, Mr. Hogg?
A: 你觉得中国怎么样,豪格先生?
B: Please call me David. I love it. It's great. And Beijing is an exciting city.
B: 请叫我大卫。 我爱中国。它非常伟大。北京是个令人激动的'城市。
A: I'm glad you like it.
A: 我很高兴你喜欢它。
B: Yes, it has a long history and it's modern at the same time.
B: 是的,它历史悠久,同时又很现代。
A: Beijing is changing all the time.
A: 北京一直在变化。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
1. If you would like some you meet to address you by your first name, you can say: Please call me David.
如果你想让某人直接称呼你的名字,你可以说:Please call me David. (请叫我大卫)
2. Beijing
is an exciting city. You can describe a city like Beijing by using many different adjectives, e.g. busy; big.北京是个令人激动的城市。你可以用很多不同的形容词来描述像北京这样的城市,如 busy, big.
3. If you are happy about something you can say I'm glad... For example, I'm glad you like it .
如果你对某事很满意,你可以说I'm glad...(我很高兴...)。例如:I'm glad you like it (我很高兴你喜欢它)。
信息来源:北京市民讲外语活动组委会