上班迟到情况说明英语
每个人都或多或少的迟到过那么几次,因为各种原因,可能生病,可能因为交通堵车,可能是因为天气冷,有起床困难症……那么,如果外企工作的你迟到了,怎么用英语和老板说呢?
如果你迟到了一小会,当你到达公司的时候,可以使用如下句型向老板解释:
"Sorry I'm late. Traffic was unusually bad today."
非常对不起,今天交通非常糟糕。
"I apologi
ze for being late. I had to drop off my wife at work. It took longer than I thought."为今天迟到感到抱歉。我今天送我妻子去上班,花费的时间超出我的预估。
"I'm sorry for being late. I got stuck in every light this morning."
我为今天的迟到感到抱歉。我今天早上被堵在路上了。
" I wanted to let you know that I am too sick to come in today."
我想让你知道,我今天生病了,不能去上班了。
" I have some urgent personal matters I have to deal with. I won't be able to make it in."
我有一些着急的私人事情需要处理。所以今天我不能去上班了。
"Jake? Will it be ok if I take the day off? My grandmother just passed away and I don't think I will be able to work today."
Jack?今天方便请假吗?我外婆刚刚去世,我想我今天不能工作了。
当然喽,解释完原因之后,一定要深表歉意,表明态度,不会再迟到啦,可以用以下几个好记的句型哦:
"I am terribly sorry. It won't happen again."
我很抱歉,以后不会再发生。
"I had a lot of recent changes at home, but it's all taken care of. I will not be late again."
我最近家里发生了很多变化,已经被我处理好了。我不会再迟到了。
上班迟到情况说明
LAURA: Hi, Bill. I'm late again.
比尔, 您好. 我又迟到了.
BILL: Uh-huh. Fifteen minutes.
是的, 迟到了十五分钟.
LAURA: Really?
真的?
BILL: Yes, really.
嗯, 真的.
LAURA: Is my boss here?
老板来了没有?
BILL: Yes, he is. Good luck.
嗯, 来了. 祝您好运.
LAURA: Good morning, sir.
老板您早.
MR. CRAWFORD: Good morning, Miss Segura.
瑟姑拉小姐早.
LAURA: I'm sorry I'm late, sir, but this morning...
对不起, 老板, 我迟到了. 是因为今天早上...
MR. CRAWFORD: You are always late, Miss Segura.
瑟姑拉小姐, 您总是迟到.
LAURA: But, sir, this morning...
可是今天早上...
MR.CRAWFORD: Miss Segura, please be here at nine o'clock.
瑟姑拉小姐, 请九点钟到.
LAURA: Yes, sir.
是的, 老板.
BILL: Well, how's your boss this morning?
您的老板今天怎么样?
LAURA: He's angry. "Miss Segura. Please be here at nine o'clock."
他生气了. "瑟姑拉小姐, 请您九点钟到."
BILL: Your boss is right.
您的老板没有错.
LAURA: He's a monster!
他是一个怪物!
BILL: He's right, Laura.
劳拉, 他是对的.
LAURA: OK, he's right.
好吧, 他没有错.
BILL: Here.
来这儿.
LAURA: What is it?
那是什么?
BILL: It's an ice cream sandwich.
一个冰淇淋三明治.
LAURA: How much is it?
多少钱?
BILL: For you-free!
给您... 免费赠送!
LAURA: Oh, Bill. You're a sweetheart!
比尔, 您真好!
MR.CRAWFORD: Hi, dear. Sorry I'm late.
亲爱的, 我回来了. 今天晚了一点, 很抱歉.
MRS. CRAWFORD: That's okay, dear. Busy day?
没关系, 亲爱的, 忙吗?
MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, very. My secretary, Miss Segura...
嗯, 非常忙, 我的秘书瑟姑拉小姐...
MRS. CRAWFORD: Laura! How is she?
劳拉! 她怎么样了?
MR. CRAWFORD: She's fine, but...
她很好, 但是...
MRS. CRAWFORD: Oh, that's good. She's very nice.
那好, 她人很好.
MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, she is, but she's always late.
是的, 她很好, 可是她经常迟到.
MRS. CRAWFORD: Very late?
很迟吗?
MR. CRAWFORD: Yes. Fifteen minutes is very late!
嗯, 迟到十五分钟非常的严重!