外贸英语对话参观工厂(优质3篇)
外贸英语对话参观工厂 篇一
参观工厂是外贸业务中非常重要的一部分,这不仅可以帮助我们更好地了解产品的制造过程,还能够增加我们对供应商的信任度。在参观工厂时,进行一些英语对话是必不可少的,下面是一个典型的外贸英语对话参观工厂的情景。
A:Good morning, Mr. Smith. I'm glad to have this opportunity to visit your factory today.
早上好,Smith先生。很高兴今天能有机会参观您的工厂。
B:Good morning, Mr. Johnson. It's my pleasure to have you here. Welcome to our factory.
早上好,Johnson先生。非常荣幸能有您的到来。欢迎来到我们的工厂。
A:Thank you. Could you please introduce your factory to me?
谢谢。您能向我介绍一下您的工厂吗?
B:Sure. Our factory was established in 2005 and covers an area of 10,000 square meters. We specialize in manufacturing electronic products such as smartphones and tablets. We have a team of experienced engineers and advanced production equipment.
当然可以。我们的工厂成立于2005年,占地面积1万平方米。我们专业生产智能手机和平板电脑等电子产品。我们有一支经验丰富的工程师队伍和先进的生产设备。
A:That sounds impressive. Could you show me around the factory?
听起来很令人印象深刻。您能带我参观一下工厂吗?
B:Of course. Let's start with our R&D department. This is where our engineers design and develop new products.
当然可以。我们从研发部门开始。这里是我们的工程师们设计和开发新产品的地方。
A:That's interesting. How do you ensure the quality of your products?
很有意思。您是如何确保产品的质量的呢?
B:We have a strict quality control system in place. We conduct thorough inspections at every stage of the production process, from raw materials to finished products. In addition, we also have a dedicated quality control team to ensure that all products meet international standards.
我们有一套严格的质量控制系统。我们在生产过程的每个阶段都进行彻底的检查,从原材料到成品。此外,我们还有专门的质量控制团队,确保所有产品符合国际标准。
A:That's reassuring. What about your production capacity?
让人放心。您的生产能力如何?
B:We have a monthly production capacity of 100,000 units. With our efficient production lines and skilled workers, we are able to meet the demands of our customers.
我们的月产能为10万台。凭借我们高效的生产线和熟练的工人,我们能够满足客户的需求。
A:That's impressive. Thank you for showing me around your factory. I'm really impressed with your operation.
很令人印象深刻。谢谢您带我参观工厂。您的运作给我留下了深刻的印象。
B:You're welcome. I'm glad that you're satisfied with our factory. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
不客气。很高兴您对我们的工厂感到满意。如果您还有任何问题,请随时提问。
A:Thank you. I will definitely keep in touch with you regarding our future cooperation.
谢谢。我们将在今后的合作中保持联系。
以上是一个典型的外贸英语对话参观工厂的情景,通过这样的对话,我们可以更好地了解供应商的生产能力和质量控制体系,从而更好地选择合作伙伴。同时,这也是一个学习和交流的机会,可以提高我们的英语口语能力和外贸业务的专业知识。
外贸英语对话参观工厂 篇三
外贸英语对话——参观工厂;快来学一学吧!
A: I hope to visit your factory. What time will be convenient for you.
A:我希望参观贵工厂。你们什么时候方便?
B: You are welcome to visit our factory at any time.
B:我们随时欢迎您参观本工厂。
A: How about tomorrow morning?
A:
明天早上如何?B: It's fine. We'll pick up at your hotel at 8:00 tomorrow morning.
B:没有问题,我们明天上午8点半到宾馆接您。
A: OK.
A:好的。
B: Could you wait at the front door of the hotel as it's difficult to park the car?
B:因为不好停车,可否请您在宾馆大门口等候?
A: No problem. How far is it from here to your factory?
A:没问题。从这儿到贵厂有多远?
B: Our factory is in Eastern Mountain Industry Area. It takes about 45 minutes by car.
B:我们工厂在东山工业区,开车大约45分钟。
A: Can we come back to Shenzhen before noon time'?
A:中午以前能赶回深圳吗?
B: It should be no problem.
B:没有问题。
A: Then see you tomorrow.
A:那我们明天见。
B: See you tomorrow,
B:明天见。