商务英语接待来客日常用语【优选3篇】
商务英语接待来客日常用语 篇一
商务英语接待来客日常用语
在商务场合中,接待来客是一项重要的工作。作为接待者,我们需要用流利的商务英语与客户交流,以展示专业素质和良好的服务态度。下面是一些常用的商务英语接待来客日常用语,供参考。
1. 欢迎客户
- Good morning/afternoon/evening. Welcome to our company.
- 您好,欢迎光临我们公司。
2. 自我介绍
- My name is [Your Name], and I am the [Your Position] here.
- 我叫[你的名字],在这里担任[你的职位]。
3. 询问客户需求
- How can I assist you today?
- 今天有什么我可以帮助您的吗?
4. 预约会议
- Would you like to schedule a meeting with our team?
- 您是否想和我们的团队安排一次会议?
5. 提供饮料
- Can I offer you something to drink? We have coffee, tea, and water.
- 能给您提供点饮料吗?我们有咖啡,茶和水。
6. 陪同客户
- Please follow me. I will show you to the meeting room.
- 请跟我来,我会带您去会议室。
7. 提供资料
- Here are some brochures and documents about our company. Please have a look.
- 这些是我们公司的一些宣传册和文件,请您看看。
8. 解答问题
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am here to help.
- 如果您有任何问题,请随时提问。我在这里帮助您。
9. 结束会议
- Thank you for visiting us today. It was a pleasure meeting you.
- 感谢您今天的光临。很高兴见到您。
10. 道别客户
- Have a safe trip back. Goodbye!
- 一路顺风!再见!
以上是一些商务英语接待来客日常用语。作为接待者,我们要时刻保持礼貌和专业,以确保与客户的交流顺畅。通过运用这些常用语,我们可以有效地与客户沟通,并给予他们良好的印象。
商务英语接待来客日常用语 篇二
商务英语接待来客日常用语
在商务领域中,接待来客是一项重要的任务。无论是与新客户见面还是与老客户开展业务会议,我们都需要用流利的商务英语进行交流。下面是一些常用的商务英语接待来客日常用语,供参考。
1. 欢迎客户
- Welcome to our office. It's a pleasure to have you here.
- 欢迎来到我们的办公室。很高兴见到您。
2. 自我介绍
- My name is [Your Name], and I am the [Your Position] in this company.
- 我叫[你的名字],在这家公司担任[你的职位]。
3. 询问客户需求
- How can I assist you today? Is there anything specific you are looking for?
- 今天有什么我可以帮助您的吗?您有什么特别需求吗?
4. 预约会议
- Would you like to schedule a meeting with our team? We can discuss the details further.
- 您是否想和我们的团队安排一次会议?我们可以进一步讨论细节。
5. 提供饮料
- Can I get you something to drink? We have a variety of beverages available.
- 我可以给您拿些饮料吗?我们有各种各样的饮料可供选择。
6. 陪同客户
- Please follow me. I will take you to the conference room.
- 请跟我来。我会带您去会议室。
7. 提供资料
- Here are some materials about our products/services. Please take a look.
- 这些是我们产品/服务的资料。请您浏览一下。
8. 解答问题
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am here to assist you.
- 如果您有任何问题,请随时提问。我在这里为您服务。
9. 结束会议
- Thank you for your time today. It was a pleasure meeting with you.
- 感谢您今天的时间。很高兴和您会面。
10. 道别客户
- Have a safe trip back. Goodbye!
- 一路顺风!再见!
以上是一些商务英语接待来客日常用语。作为接待者,我们需要用专业的语言和良好的态度与客户交流,以建立良好的合作关系。通过使用这些常用语,我们可以有效地与客户沟通,并给予他们良好的印象。
商务英语接待来客日常用语 篇三
在日常商贸来往上,少不了对来客的接待,下面总结了一些常用的接待来客的口语句子,希望可以给大家带来参考。
常用口语句子:
Could I have your name, please?
= May I have your name?
请问您叫什么名字?
How do I address you?
我该怎么称呼您?
address v. 称呼
What can I do for you?
= Can I help you?
= May I help you?
有什么可以效劳的吗?
Do you have an appointment?
您预约了吗?
appointment n. 约会,约定
Mr. Liu is expecting you.
刘先生在等您。
We've been expecting you.
我们一直在等您。
expect v. 期待,期盼
I'm afraid he is engaged at the moment.
恐怕他现在正忙。
I'm afraid he can't see you at the moment.
恐怕他现在不能见您。
He is at a meeting right now.
他现在正在开会。
I'm sorry, but he's not available right now.
很抱歉,但他现在没空/不能接见客人。
engaged a. 忙碌的,繁忙的
available a. 有空的,可见客人的
Would you mind waiting?
您介意等一会儿吗?
Can you please wait just a moment?
请稍等一会儿,好吗?
Please wait a second/sec/moment/minute.
请稍等。
Please take a seat. I'll tell him you're here.
您请坐,我去告诉他您来了。
I'll see if Mr. Liu is free.
我去看看刘先生现在有没有空。
If you'd like to take a seat. I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.
如果您愿意坐会儿,我这就去看看刘先生是否能见您。
Mr. Liu will come and see you right away.
刘先生马上就来见您。
Mr. Liu will be with you shortly.
刘先生马上就会过来见您。
He will be here in a few minutes.
他几分钟后就过来。
shortly ad. 不久,马上
接待来客Receiving a Client
Secretary: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
秘书:早上好,先生。有什么可以效劳的吗?
Guest: Yes. I'd like to see Mr. Liu, please.
客人:是的,我想见刘先生。
Secretary: Do you have an appointment?
秘书:您预约了吗?
Guest: No, I'm afraid I haven't. I'm from the Eagle Company, and I come to see Mr. Liu to discuss sales of our new
electronic products,
客人:恐怕没有。我是Eagle公司的,来找刘先生谈谈我们的新电子产品的销售的事情。
Secretary: Could I have your name, please?
秘书:请问您叫什么名字?
Guest: Smith, Peter Smith. And here's my card.
客人:史密斯,彼得·史密斯。这是我的名片。
Secretary: If you'd like to take a seat, Mr. Smith, I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.( to Mr. Liu on his extension ) I have a
Mr. Smith of the Eagle Company who wants to see you... Thank you. ( to Mr. Smith ) Mr. Liu will be with you in about five
minutes, Mr. Smith. Would you like a cup of coffee?
秘书:史密斯先生,如果您愿意坐会儿,我这就去看看刘先生是否能见您。(打给刘先生的分机)Eagle公司的史密斯先生想见您…谢谢。(对史密斯先生)刘先生约5分钟后就过来,史密斯先生。您想喝杯咖啡吗?
Guest: I'd rather have a cup of tea if possible.
客人:如果可能的话我倒想来杯茶。
Secretary: Of course, Mr. Smith.
秘书:当然可以了,史密斯先生。