酒店英语口语学习手册之商务中心日常用语(优秀3篇)
酒店英语口语学习手册之商务中心日常用语 篇一
商务中心日常用语
商务中心是酒店中提供给商务旅客进行工作和会议的场所。在商务中心中,旅客可以使用各种办公设备和服务,以满足他们的工作需求。下面是一些商务中心日常用语,供您参考和学习。
1. 询问商务中心的位置和开放时间
- Excuse me, where is the business center located?
- 对不起,请问商务中心在哪里?
- The business center is located on the second floor, next to the conference rooms.
- 商务中心位于二楼,靠近会议室。
- What are the opening hours of the business center?
- 商务中心的开放时间是什么时候?
- The business center is open from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
- 商务中心周一至周五上午8点至晚上8点开放。
2. 预定会议室
- I would like to reserve a meeting room for tomorrow morning.
- 我想预定一个会议室,明天上午使用。
- Certainly, how many people will be attending the meeting?
- 当然可以,请问有多少人参加会议?
- There will be 10 people attending the meeting.
- 会议将有10个人参加。
3. 借用办公设备
- May I borrow a laptop for a few hours?
- 我可以借用一台笔记本电脑几个小时吗?
- Sure, I will bring one to your office.
- 当然可以,我会给你送一台到你的办公室。
- Can I use the printer in the business center?
- 我可以使用商务中心的打印机吗?
- Of course, there is a printer available for guests to use.
- 当然可以,商务中心有一台供客人使用的打印机。
4. 打印、复印和传真服务
- How much does it cost to print a document?
- 打印一份文件需要多少钱?
- It costs 10 dollars per page for black and white printing and 20 dollars per page for color printing.
- 黑白打印每页10美元,彩色打印每页20美元。
- Can I make copies of some documents here?
- 我可以在这里复印一些文件吗?
- Yes, there is a copy machine available for guests to use.
- 是的,商务中心有一台复印机供客人使用。
5. 接收和发送传真
- I need to send a fax. Is there a fax machine in the business center?
- 我需要发送传真。商务中心有传真机吗?
- Yes, there is a fax machine available. Please let me know the fax number and I will assist you.
- 是的,我们有传真机。请告诉我传真号码,我会帮你处理。
- I received a fax this morning. Can I pick it up from the business center?
- 今天早上我收到了一份传真。我可以从商务中心取吗?
- Of course, please provide me with the fax number and I will assist you with retrieving the fax.
- 当然可以,请告诉我传真号码,我会帮你取传真。
以上是商务中心日常用语的一些例子。希望这些用语能够帮助您在商务中心中顺利进行工作和会议。
酒店英语口语学习手册之商务中心日常用语 篇三
这是您的'原件。
15. *I’ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the copy is ready.
我把原件先放在这里,等复印好了就打电话通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我为您装订好这些好吗?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at th
e top?
我是装订在左侧还是上边呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/reduce this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/缩小到适合A4的纸张呢?
19. Shall I copy these on both sides of the paper?
我进行双面复印好吗?
20. We don’t have paper that large enough. Shall we copy it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我们没有这么大的纸。我们分开两块复印,然后粘在一起,好吗?