外贸英语惯用语口语(优秀3篇)
外贸英语惯用语口语 篇一
标题:外贸英语惯用语口语:商务会议中常用的表达
商务会议是外贸领域中常见的活动,为了更好地进行交流和合作,掌握一些常用的外贸英语惯用语口语在商务会议中非常重要。下面是一些常用的表达,帮助你更好地参与商务会议。
1. Opening the meeting
- Welcome everyone to today's meeting. (欢迎大家参加今天的会议。)
- Let's get started, shall we? (我们开始吧,好吗?)
- I'd like to call this meeting to order. (我想要开始这个会议。)
- Thank you all for coming. (感谢大家的到来。)
2. Introducing participants
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am [name] from [company]. (请允许我自我介绍。我是来自[公司]的[name]。)
- This is [name] from [company], our sales manager. (这是我们的销售经理[name],来自[公司]。)
- I would like to introduce our guest speaker, [name], from [company]. (我想要介绍我们的特邀嘉宾[name],来自[公司]。)
3. Expressing opinions
- I believe that... (我相信...)
- In my opinion... (在我看来...)
- From my perspective... (从我的角度来看...)
- It seems to me that... (我觉得...)
4. Seeking clarification
- Could you please clarify that point? (你能解释一下那个观点吗?)
- I'm not sure I understand. Could you explain it again? (我不确定我理解了。你能再解释一遍吗?)
- Sorry, I didn't catch that. Could you repeat it? (对不起,我没听清楚。你能重复一遍吗?)
5. Making suggestions
- How about...? (怎么样...?)
- We could consider... (我们可以考虑...)
- Have you thought about...? (你有考虑过...吗?)
- I suggest that we... (我建议我们...)
6. Agreeing and disagreeing
- I agree with you. (我同意你的观点。)
- I'm afraid I have to disagree. (恐怕我不同意。)
- I see your point, but... (我明白你的观点,但是...)
- I respect your opinion, but... (我尊重你的意见,但是...)
7. Summarizing and concluding
- So, to sum up... (所以,总结一下...)
- In conclusion... (总之...)
- Based on what we've discussed... (根据我们讨论的...)
- Let's move on to the next topic. (让我们继续下一个话题。)
以上是商务会议中常用的外贸英语惯用语口语,掌握这些表达将帮助你更好地参与商务会议并与他人进行有效的沟通。在准备会议前,可以提前准备一些常用的表达,以便在需要时更加流利地进行交流。祝你在商务会议中取得成功!
外贸英语惯用语口语 篇二
标题:外贸英语惯用语口语:与客户沟通的技巧
在外贸领域中,与客户进行良好的沟通是至关重要的。掌握一些外贸英语惯用语口语可以帮助你更好地与客户建立信任和合作关系。以下是一些与客户沟通的技巧和常用的表达。
1. Greeting the client
- Good morning/afternoon, Mr./Ms. [client's last name]. (早上/下午好,[客户的姓氏]先生/女士。)
- How are you today? (你今天好吗?)
- It's nice to see you again. (很高兴再次见到你。)
2. Introducing yourself and your company
- My name is [your name] from [your company]. (我是来自[你的公司]的[your name]。)
- I work for [your company]. (我在[你的公司]工作。)
- Our company specializes in... (我们公司专门从事...)
3. Showing interest and empathy
- How can I assist you today? (我今天能帮你什么忙?)
- I understand your concerns. (我理解你的担忧。)
- That must be frustrating. (那一定很令人沮丧。)
- I'm sorry to hear that. (很遗憾听到这个消息。)
4. Asking questions
- Could you please provide more details about...? (你能提供更多关于...的细节吗?)
- What are your requirements for...? (你对...有什么要求?)
- When do you need the products/services? (你需要产品/服务的时间是什么时候?)
- How can we meet your expectations? (我们怎样才能满足你的期望?)
5. Offering solutions and alternatives
- We can offer you... (我们可以为您提供...)
- Have you considered...? (你考虑过...吗?)
- Another option could be... (另一个选择可能是...)
- Let's explore different possibilities. (让我们探索不同的可能性。)
6. Negotiating and compromising
- Is there any room for negotiation? (有没有谈判的余地?)
- We can meet you halfway. (我们可以妥协一下。)
- Let's find a win-win solution. (让我们找到一个双赢的解决方案。)
- How about we agree on...? (我们同意...怎么样?)
7. Expressing gratitude and closing the conversation
- Thank you for your time and consideration. (感谢您的时间和考虑。)
- We appreciate your business. (我们感谢您的业务。)
- If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me. (如果您有任何进一步的问题,请随时与我联系。)
- I look forward to working with you. (期待与您合作。)
通过掌握与客户沟通的技巧和外贸英语惯用语口语,你将能够更好地与客户建立信任和合作关系,从而在外贸领域取得更好的业务成果。记住,有效的沟通是成功的关键!
外贸英语惯用语口语 篇三
惯用口语句子:
1.You're asking too much.
您开的价也太高了吧。
2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.
你们的报价太高,我们不能接受。
3.Our rates are in line with the
world market.我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。
4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.
我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。
5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.
您不能只看价格不看质量。
6.You should take the quality into account.
您应该考虑质量因素.
7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.
我们必须考虑商品的质量问题。
8.I take into account = take into consideration“虑在内”
9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.
这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了
10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.
这是我们的最低价格,不可能再让了。
实用对话:
Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.
卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。
Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.
买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。
Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.
卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。
Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?
买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?
Seller: What's your proposal?
卖方:您的提议是什么?
Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.
买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。
Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!
卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。
Buyer: What would you suggest?
买方:您的意见呢?
Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.
卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。
Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.
买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。
Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.
卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。