外贸英语机场迎接对话(精彩3篇)
外贸英语机场迎接对话 篇一
在外贸业务中,机场是一个非常重要的环节,因为它是国际贸易的一个关键节点。在机场迎接外贸客户时,我们需要用到一些外贸英语的对话。下面是一个机场迎接外贸客户的对话示例:
A: Welcome to (城市名)!I'm (你的名字),from (你的公司名). Are you (客户名)?
B: Yes, I am. Nice to meet you, (你的名字).
A: Nice to meet you too, (客户名). How was your flight?
B: It was good, thank you. The flight was on time and the service was great.
A: That's good to hear. Did you have any problems with immigration or customs?
B: No, everything went smoothly. The immigration officer was very friendly and the customs process was quick.
A: That's great. Now, let's go to collect your luggage. Do you have any checked bags?
B: Yes, I have two checked bags.
A: Alright, let's go to the baggage claim area. Follow me, please.
B: Thank you, (你的名字).
A: You're welcome. Here we are. Let's wait for your bags to come out on the conveyor belt.
B: Okay. By the way, is there a currency exchange counter at the airport?
A: Yes, there is. It's located on the ground floor, near the arrival hall. They can help you exchange your currency into the local currency.
B: That's good to know. I need to exchange some money. Thank you for the information.
A: You're welcome. Once you have your bags, we can proceed to the customs area. They may ask to check your bags, so please make sure you have your passport and customs declaration form ready.
B: Alright, I will prepare them. Thank you for your assistance.
A: No problem. It's my pleasure to help. If you have any other questions or need any further assistance, please feel free to ask.
B: Thank you, (你的名字). I appreciate your help.
A: You're welcome. Enjoy your stay in (城市名) and have a successful business trip.
B: Thank you. I will.
外贸英语机场迎接对话 篇三
下面是外贸英语机场迎接对话,一起来读一读吧。
meet at the airport
机场迎接
a: excuse me, but are you mr. green from britain?
您好,您是从英国来的格林先生吗?
b: that's it. i am joe green. you must be wang yong from the textile import and export corporation.
是的,我是乔·格林。您一定是纺织品进出口公司的王勇吧。
a: yes. nice to meet you, mr. green.
正是。很高兴见到您,格林先生。
b: nice to meet you too, mr. wang. now let me introduce my family. this is my wife, marry, and this is my son, tom.
很高兴见到您,王先生。噢,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我妻子玛丽,这是我儿子汤姆。
a: how do you do?
你们好!
b: how do you do, mr. zhang?
您好,张先生。
a: let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿行李吧?
b: no, thanks. i can manage it.
不,谢谢,我能行。
a: did you have a good flight, mr. green?
旅途愉快吧?
b: wonderful! nice food and good service.
很愉快,吃的好,服务也不错。
a: anyhow, it's a long way to china, isn't it? and i think you must be very tired.
不管怎样,来中国的路很漫长,不是吗?我想您一定累了。
b: yes, i am, rather. but i'll be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.
是的,我确实挺累的,不过,明天我就会好的,准备谈生意。
a: now, mr. green, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.
格林先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾馆吧。
b: i’d like to. let's go.
好的,我们走吧。
a: this way, please. our car is waiting over there.
这边请,我们的车在那边等着。
start for 动身前往,出发
eg. i hope it's a good start for you.
我希望这对您是一个很好的开始。
eg. now, mr.smith, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.
史密斯先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们出发去宾馆吧。
eg. as they began their studies, many were fired by idealism and eagerness to achieve a fresh start for themselv
es and their country.当他们开始学习时,很多人由于理想主义和急切盼望为自己和他们的国家带来一个新的开始而被开除了。